Training and Technical Assistance
Preventing, delaying, or interrupting disease progression in at-risk member sub-populations offers an opportunity to engage and motivate health plan members to improve their health, and to potentially generate healthcare cost savings. Karna provides end-to-end training and technical assistance (TA) to enhance client enrollment and engagement in PHM activities. We offer:
- Services based on theories of health behavior change.
- Motivational Interviewing.
- Strengths-based client engagement.
- Trauma-informed care.
- Continuing Education Credits for providers.
- TA to promote concept integration.