Program Development Support
Combining proven best practices, data analyses, and a current-state review creates the foundation for program development or enhancement. Karna’s support includes program planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation. Specifically Karna will:
- Identify best practice methods, tools and processes for the target population.
- Conduct baseline benchmarking data analysis.
- Identify, analyze and report on key issues related to known Social Determinants of Health.
- Make program and intervention recommendations aligned with PHM goals.
- Develop a detailed evaluation framework (process and outcomes).