Evaluation and ROI Analysis
Karna works to ensure the effectiveness and accountability of health programs and services through program evaluation and/or return on investment analyses. Using an evidence-based evaluation framework, we provide program monitoring, outcomes measurement, cost-analysis and overall impact reporting. Services include:
- Tailoring the evaluation plan based on PHM strategy.
- Application of a proven evaluation framework.
- Development of metrics and outcomes.
- Conducting baseline benchmarking data analysis.
- Analysis of cost-benefits and ROI reporting.
- Development and support of research / pilot projects.