Best Practice Identification
Karna collects, organizes and analyzes health practice and policy information to comprehensively inform population health management and value-based care program planning and decision-making. This process yields evidence-based practices. Key components of the process:
- A systematic review of published programs.
- Policy review and analysis.
- Stakeholder engagement (providers and members).
- Internal systems and documentation analyses.
- Presentation of scan results, analysis, and information.