GSA MOBIS Schedule
Integrated Consulting and Business Program Support Service solutions for federal, state, local and tribal agencies Gsaadvantage_url_jpg The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) creates long-term government-wide contracts to provide federal agencies with access to products and services.
Agencies can order directly from GSA Schedule contractors, like Karna, or through the GSA Advantage! Online shopping and ordering system.
By placing an order against a GSA Schedule contract, the ordering office has concluded that the order represents the best value and results to meet the government's needs.
MOBIS is a competitively awarded contract that is available to all federal agencies. Karna awarded rates have been determined to be fair and reasonable, so no advertising is required, no middleman is used, and there's no need to deal with anyone outside of your agency.
The following services can be obtained via our MOBIS contract:
874 1 Integrated Consulting Services:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation, and expert witness services
- Facilitation and related decision support services
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting, and stakeholder briefings
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
874 7 Integrated Business Program Support Services:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout
- Operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives What are the steps required for a GSA MOBIS contract award to Karna?
- Customer/Karna discuss requirements • Customer develops project definition and requirements (Statement Of Work)
- Karna provides labor and price estimates for the project • Customer provides funding and project documents to its internal Contracting Officer (KO)
- Request for Quote (RFQ) is developed by KO and released to a minimum of three schedule contractors
- Karna responds to the RFQ
- KO and Karna negotiate as necessary and a task order is issued by KO to Karna Remember... set-asides can be done in MOBIS Clients who need to contact Karna regarding a contract can send email to email@example.com