Contracting with Karna
We are available through a variety of existing contract vehicles.
- 8(a) direct (non-competitive) awards up to $4 million
- SBA 8(a), woman-owned, and/or small business set-aside competitions
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) PSS (formerly MOBIS) contract (GS-10F-0332Y)
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) GSA IT 70 contract (GS-35F-393AA)
- CDC NCEH Division of Environmental Hazards and Health Effects (DEHHE) IDIQ
- CDC NCEH Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services (DEEHS) IDIQ
- CDC Division Global Migration and Quarantine (DGMQ) IDIQ
- CDC Achieving Public Health Impact Through Policy (APHIP) IDIQ (Domains 2 and 3)
- CDC NCIRD Immunization Consulting and Research Arm (ICRA) IDIQ (Large and Small business awards)
- CDC Center for Global Health (CGH) PTAMS IDIQ: Professional/Technical and Medical Services Domains
- CDC Health Marketing Services BPA (under CTA)
- Subcontracting - Karna has partnerships with large vendors
Select Prime Contract Vehicles
- SBA 8(a)
- GSA MOBIS Schedule
- GSA IT 70
- CDC IDIQ Contract: Achieving Public Health Impact Through Policy: Analysis, Engagement and Dissemination
What are advantages of using Karna for my requirements?
As a small business focused on providing value to the government, we have inherently low overhead structure and costs while providing excellent service. Combined with the flexibility and responsiveness of a small business, the government can quickly and easily award work in a shortened budget cycle.
Clients who need to contact Karna regarding a current or potential contract can send email to email@example.com.